This article describes the details and tips of the police polygraph test. All you need to admit in important agencies and organizations are explained here. In this paper, an in-depth look is taken at tips and techniques to pass polygraph pre-employment exam and land your dream job. In addition, this paper gives readers information about using the polygraph in police investigations.
The most important tips during the pre-employment polygraph test and decreasing the risk of failing
these are the most important tips during the police pre-employment polygraph test which help to reduce the risk of failing.
- Familiarity with kinds of polygraph questions: irrelevant, relevant, control/comparison
- Keep in mind that examiner reads all questions to you during the pre-test. Therefore, you can categorize them in your mind.
- Familiarity with nonverbal body language indicating truth or lie
- Learning common interrogation techniques
- Being cautious during post-test
- Never change your answers
- Answering questions directly with confidence and without hesitation
- Making the best first impression by being clean, having haircut, wearing dress professionally, polishing your shoes
- Being friendly and calm
- Smile but do not overdo it
- Keeping eye-contact with your examiner
- Being punctual for the test
- Being careful about your words, appearance and behavior
- Not being overly talkative
- Answering yes/no questions with a simple yes or no
if you keep in mind these tips during the police pre-employment polygraph test will help you invrease the chance to pass the exam.