The seminar is the most common event that people and some organizations will hold. Holding most of the seminars takes 1 or 2 days or a full day. For those interested Forensic Training, the following offers a high-level Seminar for Forensic and Criminal Education. Today, Forensic and criminal justice education have the potential to play a key role in the field of criminal investigations. Advances in forensic training, especially those relating to criminal justice education, will help student training who are studying for criminal investigations and want to work in this field.
Here is the Criminal Justice Professional Education seminar event. This seminar will be held in 2 days. Each day follows a particular subjects and purposes.
This seminar aims to review important tips and subjects in forensic training and share practice to pave the way forward to the future.
- To review Forensic case studies to improve our knowledge
- To share comments in both student and researcher communities
- To explore validated approach in forensic training
- To discuss about reporting development
- To examine current issues faced by Forensic and criminal justice student.
This seminar will be of interest to anyone with a fascination in Forensic jobs and criminal justice education. It is particularly relevant to those studying within the field, whether as a student or academic who teach and conduct research in forensic and criminal justice education.
If you want to book for the seminar for one day or even both days, you can use the same email address or telephone number as well as Vollmer Institute address.
Here is the seminar event:
Need continuing education credits?
Attend a two day seminar
Day One – Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Test Question Construction 09:00 to 12:00
- Testing Behavior – TOR, FOR, TI
- Rethinking Comparison Questions
- Risk Management 13:00 to 16:00
- A Validated Approach
- Using The TES Format
Day Two – Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Quality control 090:0 to 12:00
- A Suggested Checklist
- Writing The Report – Objectivity & Ethics
- OPEN FORUM
- Planning for 2030
- Sharing concerns and comments 130:0 to 16:00
CE credits are presented in the Vollmer Polygraph classroom
22600 Savi Ranch Road A-13 – Yorba Linda, California
Corporate & Classroom
22600 Savi Ranch Road A-13
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
31103 Rancho Viejo Road 2308
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
$125 for one day / $175 for both days
Major Credit Cards are accepted